Saturday, May 19, 2007

Re: My Flickr Gallery

Well, a great philosopher once said that nothing in life is perfect (actually, I don't know if he would be considered great...or a philosopher for that matter. In fact...I don't think any ONE person said this...errr...hmm...ANYway) and apparently this also applies to my Flickr account - once I've reached the 200 photo count (and I have, FYI), only the 200 most recent ones are displayed while the rest are hidden from view, including from myself...

...sigh...

So, here's what I'll do. I'm NOT going to upgrade to the Pro account, I don't care what anyone says, but shelling out $30+ for a photo gallery that'll be viewed by the general public while serving no other useful purposes is NOT what I'd consider to be a worthwhile investment. Instead, I'll upload photos to Flickr, but I will also post the new pictures on my blog (which you are reading, right now, right this moment, in your room/study/hallway/library/garbage bin/any variation of the word 'crib'). This way, as the photos become hidden, you'll still be able to see them here...if you want.

That's it for now. Now get back to work! (or studying/procrastinating/sleeping/etc.)

Cheers,
The Solemn Observer

No comments: