Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sticking With Flickr

Well, after an entire morning of testing, I've decided to stick with my Flickr gallery. Picasa employs a level of image compression that I find unacceptable; otherwise it would've been a good image host considering that it doesn't limit the number of photos that I can have shown (note: Flickr doesn't actually delete photos past the 200-limit, rather it hides them from view).

Anyway, I'll continue to upload my pictures to my flickr account, which you can find here. As for older photos beyond the 200-limit, I'll try to post the more important ones on my blog at some point in the future.

Furthermore, there will soon be a wallpaper section, featuring backgrounds that I've created myself using photos taken by myself. Keep watching this blog for updates!

That's it for now. Some time tonight I'll start posting my trip photos.

Cheers,
Solemn Observer
28 July 2007

No comments: